MILITARY CHEMICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL PLANT
Construction of a new bottling department in the military chemical and pharmaceutical plant in Florence, including the refurbishment of rooms and revamping of laboratories.
The work involves the following technological lines:
- air conditioning;
- distribution of warm and refrigerated air for conditioning;
- distribution of clean vapor for humidification and equipment;
- water-sanitary and discharges;
- nitrogen network serving the process equipment;
- production and distribution of compressed air;
- production and distribution of purified water (PW) and water for injectables (WFI);
- regulation of systems (BMS);
- environmental monitoring (EMS);
- methane gas network.
- main distribution;
- F.M. distribution;
- fire detection;
- structured cabling;
- BMS and EMS system cabling.